What Information Do We Collect?
Data is collected from you when you provide them to us. When you register on our site, please place an order, subscribe to our membership plan, or fill out the contact form with your personal information; we collect data from you. The data we collect, including the name, address, email address, or phone number of a data subject, will consistently be by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and per the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the website of Nevena Digital Ltd. Although, one can visit our website anonymously as well.
Why Do We Collect Data From You?
We use the data and information that we collect from our website visitors for the purposes listed below:
- To improve customer service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To personalize visitors’ experience.
- To send periodic emails.
In this Data Protection Declaration of our website, we use, among other things, the following terms:
- Personal Data: By mentioning personal data, we are referring to the data or information that belongs to an identified or identifiable genuine person that is a “Data Subject.” An identifiable common individual can be distinguished, legitimately or in another way, specifically by reference to an identifier, for example, a name, an ID number, location information, an online identifier, or to one or more factors explicit to their physical, physiological, hereditary, mental, monetary, social or social character of that natural individual.
- Data Subject: The data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person. The personal data and information of the data subject are processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
- Restriction of Processing: Restriction of processing refers to restricting stored personal data and information to restrict their processing in the future.
- Pseudonymization: Pseudonymisation is the processing of an individual’s information in such a way that the individual’s information can never again be ascribed to a particular data subject without the use of additional data or information, given that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and authoritative measures to guarantee that the individual’s information is not credited to an identified or identifiable natural individual.
- Processor: The processor is a natural or legal individual, public authority, agency, or other body responsible for processing personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Recipient: The Recipient is a natural or lawful individual, public authority, agency, or another body, to which the personal information and data are revealed, regardless of whether a third party or not. However, public authorities who may get personal information in the system of a specific inquiry as per Union or Member State law will not be considered recipients; those public authorities’ processing of that information will be consistent with the applicable data protection rules as indicated by the objective of processing.
- Controller: Controller liable for the processing Controller or controller liable for the processing is the normal or legitimate individual, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, decides the reasons and methods for the processing of an individual’s information where the reasons and methods for such processing are dictated by Union or Member State law, the controller or the particular rules for its designation might be accommodated by Union or Member State law.
- Third-party: The third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the data subject, controller, processor, and persons who are under the direct authority of the controller or processor and are authorized to process personal data.
- Profiling: Profiling implies any type of automated processing of individual data and information comprising the use of individual information to assess certain individual aspects associated with a natural individual, specifically to investigate or foresee aspects concerning that common individual’s performance at work, monetary circumstance, well-being, individual preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
- Consent: Consent of the data subject is any openly given, clear, informed, and unambiguous sign of the data subject’s desires by which the individual, whether they, by an announcement or by the clear affirmative action, implies consent to the processing of individual’s data and information identifying with that person.
2. Name and Address of the Controller
3. Collection of General Data and Information
The website of the Nevena Digital Ltd gathers a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files.
Collected may be:
- The browser types and versions utilized.
- The operating system used by the accessing system.
- The website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers).
- The sub-websites.
- The date and time of access to the Internet site.
- An Internet protocol address (IP address).
- The Internet service provider of the accessing system.
- Any other similar data and information may be used during attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, the Nevena Digital Ltd does not draw any conclusions about the data subject.
Rather than this, the information is needed to:
- Deliver the content of our website accurately.
- Optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement.
- Guarantees the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology.
- Provide law enforcement authorities with the information crucial for criminal prosecution in any case of a cyber-attack.
Therefore, the Nevena Digital Ltd analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically to improve our enterprise’s data protection and security and to guarantee an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored individually from all personal data provided by a data subject.
By the use of a cookie, the data and offers on our site can be streamlined considering the users. Cookies permit us, as recently referenced, to recognize our website users. The objective behind this acknowledgment is to make it simpler for users to use our website. For example, website users that utilize cookies don’t need to enter access data every time the website is accessed because the site takes this over, and the cookie is put away on the user’s computer system. Another example is the cookie of a shopping cart in an online store. The online store recollects customers’ articles in the virtual shopping cart using a cookie.
The data subject may restrict or prevent the setting of cookies whenever they want through our website using a corresponding setting of the Internet browser utilized and may thus permanently preclude the setting of cookies. Furthermore, previously set cookies might be deleted anytime using an Internet browser or other software. This is conceivable in all mainstream Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser utilized, not all elements of our website might be altogether usable.
5. Registration on Nevena Digital Ltd
The data subject is likely to register on the controller’s website with the sign of personal data and information. The input mask used for enlistment dictates personal information transmitted to the controller. The personal data added by the data subject is gathered and stored only for internal use by the controller and for his objectives. The controller may demand transfer to one or more processors (for example, a parcel service) that utilizes personal data for an internal attributable to the controller.
By registering on the controller’s website, the IP address—assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and utilized by the data subject—the registration date and time are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that this is the only method to avoid the misuse of our services and, if necessary, to make it possible to investigate committed offenses. So far, storing this data is crucial to secure the controller. This data is not passed on to third parties unless there is a statutory obligation to pass on the data, or if the transfer serves the objective of criminal prosecution.
The Registration of the data subject, with the deliberate sign of personal information, is proposed to empower the controller to offer the data subject contents or services that may only be offered to enrolled users because of the matter being referred to. Registered Users are allowed to modify the personal data determined during the registration whenever they want or to delete them completely from the controller’s information stock.
The data controller will, at any time, provide data upon a solicitation to every data subject in regard to what personal data are stored about the data subject. Moreover, the data controller will correct or delete personal data at the solicitation or indication of the data, subject to the extent that there are no legal stockpiling obligations. The aggregate of the controller’s employees is available to the data subject as a contact person.
6. Contact Possibility via Website of Nevena Digital Ltd
The website of the Nevena Digital Ltd contains data that empowers an immediate electronic contact to our venture, just as immediate correspondence with us, which likewise incorporates a general address of the so-called electronic mail (email address). If the data subject contacts the controller by email or through a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the subject are consequently stored. Such personal data transmitted on a willful premise by a data subject to the data controller are stored with the objective of processing or reaching the data subject. There is no exchange of this personal data to third parties.
7. Subscription to our Newsletters
On the website of the Nevena Digital Ltd, users are offered an opportunity to subscribe to our enterprise’s newsletter. The input mask utilized for this objective figures out what personal data are transmitted only when the controller requests the newsletter.
The Nevena Digital Ltd advises its customers and business partners normally by means of a newsletter about enterprise offers. The data subject may receive the enterprise’s newsletter if (1) the data subject has a valid email address and (2) the data subject registers for the newsletter delivery. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address enlisted by the data subject for the first time to newsletter shipping, for lawful reasons, in the double-opt-in procedure. This confirmation email demonstrates whether the proprietor of the email address as the data subject is approved to get the newsletter.
While registering for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and utilized by the data subject at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The collection of this data is crucial to understand the (possible) misuse of the email address of a data subject at a later date, and it, therefore, serves the objective of the legal protection of the controller.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be utilized to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter can be informed by email, as long as this is required for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in question, as this could be the case in the event of modifications to the newsletter offer or the event of a change in technical circumstances. There will be no transfer of personal data from the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated or suspended by the data subject at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the data subject has provided for shipping the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. A corresponding link is found in each newsletter for the revocation of consent. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the controller’s website or to communicate this to the controller in another way.